- Node.js is the undisputed leader when it comes to performance in real-time web applications.
- It employs the push technology over websockets which ensures swift, two-way communication in the real time apps.
- Node.js achieves a scalability level of over 1 million concurrent connections.
- Despite only existing for a few short years, Node.js ranks amongst the most popular and highest paid technologies in the world, speaking volumes about its capabilities.
- Angular handles dependencies and gets rid of all the preparation required in other languages before writing a useful program.
- With Angular, the developers get control over what they wish to do and how they want to do it – not something every programming language offers.
- With Angular 2, Angular.js has only become better and more effective than before.
- This along with other cross-browser compatibility features makes it very easy to use, highly effective and hugely versatile.
- The JQuery plug-in support and the JQuery UI deserves accolades along with the helpful utilities that JQuery supports and offers.
- Topped the chart in a recent Stack Overflow survey as the most loved and most wanted programming language, after just a couple of years in existence.
- React helps create user interfaces and is in many ways the ‘view’ in Model View Controller.
- The exponential rise of React highlights how much people value a finished product with restricted utility over an unfinished product.
- React might not be your complete web development solution, but it does what it does in the best way possible.
- MongoDB combines amazingly well with NodeJS and more so with the Mean Stack quartet.
- MongoDB offers a higher data insert rate than its close rival SQL, and is the preferred option in cases of big data in unreliable and volatile environments.
- Express JS is a web application framework that helps to organize web applications into model view controller structures.
- It works amazingly well in cohesion with Node.js and MongoDB. Along with Angular, these three form the popular Mean Stack group.
- Express JS is actually a Node JS framework. which is precisely why these two work so well together.
- An incredibly small library given the functionalities that it offers.
- Light weight, high utility and easy to use. Backbone is an instant hit and apt replacement for those modules that offered the same functions in a much heavier package.